Our Belief Statements
- Cultivate caring, positive, and supportive environments
- Advocate for the development of the whole child through academic, social-emotional, service learning, and extracurricular activities
- Provide engaging and authentic learning experiences designed to help students develop a passion for lifelong learning
- Offer challenging and individualized learning for each student
- Create a welcoming and inclusive culture for our diverse school community
- Engage in collaborative efforts based on a shared vision that includes all stakeholders
- Prioritize an ongoing professional learning community for faculty to promote innovative practices
Our Core Values - I CARE
Encourages ethical behavior, creates positive values, and cultivates students who make the right decisions even when no one is watching.
Encourages openness to innovative ideas and perspectives and fuels
collaboration, exploration, and deeper learning and understanding.
Focuses on active engagement within our communities, creates awareness of and appreciation for diverse cultures, and values the service of others in the pursuit of a more equitable world.
strengthens us against adversity, encourages us to view failure as a learning opportunity, and helps us adapt to change.
creates a foundation for trusting and caring relationships, increases our capacity for learning, empowers our students at every level, and provides support for everyone in our school community.