O ur FSA Staff, Nurse & Teachers, believe that optimal learning requires good health. FSA works to ensure the health and well-being of students and staff by developing, implementing, and delivering school health services and programs..
At our school, the safety and well-being of our students and staff are of utmost importance to us. We recognize that a safe and secure learning environment is essential for student success and we are committed to ensuring that our school is a place where everyone feels safe, supported, and respected.READ MORE
Meet the Nurse
Hello! I am Nurse Julie Lee. I have worked in healthcare for the last 12 years. I was formerly working as a nurse practitioner at an internal medicine clinic for 6 years and before that in the hospital as a cardiac nurse.
As a mom of 2 young boys, I know the importance of kindness and compassion. I cannot wait to meet all your sweet kids, and get to know them better. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns regarding your child.
Programs & Services
- First Aid and CPR training to all the FSA staff
- Coordinate staff teaching on use of Emergency medication, such at EpiPen, Inhaler, Diabetes, Seizure, etc.
- Coordinate staff teaching of the Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Program
- Coordination the staff teaching of Stop The Bleed
- Overseeing the Immunization audit compliance
- Promotion of wellness activities
- Management and prevention of communicable diseases
- Emergency care and crisis intervention
- Provides direct care to medically fragile students