2024-25 Admission Timeline
Pre-K /KG Assessment
In all cases, the $100 application fee is due at the time of the grades K-12 Admissions Test.
February 15, 2024: Application Due Date for grades 1-12
All grade 1- 12 applications, required supporting documents and admissions testing must be completed and submitted by this time to be considered for the March 13th decision date.
March 1, 2024: Pre-k and Kindergarten applications are due.
All Pre-k/K applications, and required supporting documents must be completed and submitted by this time and all Pre-k/K assessments must be scheduled by this time to be considered for the April 1st decision date.
FSA 2024-2025 Tentative Decision Dates:
The week of March 13, 2024. Decisions for grades 1 through 12 will be issued at this time.
April 1, 2024: Pre-K and Kindergarten decisions are released.
APPLICATION STEPS FOR ALL
Complete the inquiry form for the grade and entering year you are interested in receiving information about. Please complete an inquiry form for each child. Once processed, access to the admissions website will be granted. Tours, testing, etc can be self scheduled using the admissions checklist for each child.
Pre-K and Kindergarten
- Schedule a tour.
- Schedule an In person assessment via the applicant checklist. Assessment dates will be added to the calendar in December. Pre-k and Kindergarten Assessments will occur in February and March.
- Upload progress report if your child is in a Preschool or Pre-k program
- Request a Teacher Recommendation form using the checklist tool.
Students must be 4 years old to enter our Pre-k class. Students should be 5 years old to enter the Kindergarten class. On rare occasions a student who is not yet 5 years old is accepted for early entrance to Kindergarten. Please be aware that early entrance students are expected to be performing at the top of the Kindergarten class, both in academics and behavior.
- Schedule a tour.
- Schedule a MAP test date via the applicant checklist (or submit fall 23/winter 24 MAP test scores from current school)
- Request Teacher Recommendations using the checklist tool.
- Submit an additional standardized test taken in the last 2 years such as ITBS, ERB, GA Milestones, Terra Nova, Star, Stanford 10, PSAT, ACT, SAT, etc. if applicable.
- International Students: Submit TOEFL or DuoLingo English Scores. FSA TOEFL Code Number is C141.
- Submit school records using the transcript request form - Full transcript or 2 years of grade reports, attendance and discipline reports, TAG, IEP, ESOL and 504 documents if applicable.